Skills required to become Data Scientist | Data Scientist skills | Top five skills to be Data Scientist
Data scientists are generally thoughts to have these five skills:
- Quantitative skills: Such as mathematics and Statistics.
- Technical aptitude: Namely, software engineering, Machine Learning, and Programming skills.
- Skeptical mindset and critical thinking: It is important that data scientists can examine their work critically rather than in one-sided way.
- Curious and Creative: Data Scientists are passionate about data and finding creative ways to solve problem and portray information.
- Communicative and Collaborative: Data Scientists must be able to articulate the business value in a clear way and collaboratively work with other groups including project sponsors and key holders.
|Profile of Data Scientist|
Post a Comment